Virtual Teaching Resources from Lucy Calkins and TCRWP
Available by Subscription
To support Grades K–8 Units of Study teachers with remote, in-person, and hybrid workshop instruction, Lucy Calkins and her Teachers College Reading and Writing Project colleagues have developed a variety of powerful resources.
Virtual Teaching Resources
For the 2021-22 School Year
Resources to supplement the print Units of Study curriculum, including:
- Minilesson videos for teacher Professional Development and for classrooms that will remain virtual
- Resources for parents and caregivers
- "Ramp-Up" units for the start of the school year
- additional virtual modules recommended for all classrooms
- minilesson videos for new units in the 2021-22 TCRWP Suggested Sequence
Virtual Summer School
This powerful new 6-week summer school curriculum for rising Grades 1–6 is designed for remote, in-person, and hybrid instruction and is based on the Units of Study for teaching reading, writing and phonics.